Sunday, May 18, 2008

Salad Days - Every Day

I have to admit that I love salads. Perhaps it is the idea that they are a healthy meal, or perhaps it is the idea that they should be a healthy meal, if you catch my drift. For while the salad itself may be quite healthy, the dressing will kill ya, literally.

Anyway, here is another of my favorite salads.




We start with romaine lettuce, sugar snap peas, celery, carrot and red onion.


Now for tonight's surprise player: wonton wraps.


The wonton wraps are sliced into 1/2 inch slices and are quickly deep fried in hot oil.


After draining, the wonton strips are ready for serving.


Meanwhile, I sear thinly sliced beef steak in hot oil.


Plated and ready to serve. Oh, this is delicious. And I'm very sorry that you can't taste this. No, really, I am...

No comments: