Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset


An unusual red sunrise - no bad weather that day

Since it looks to be a dark and gloomy day, I thought I'd brighten my day with some photos of sunrises and sunsets. Capturing the beautiful images on my digital camera is a particular hobby of mine. I hope they brighten your day also.





This is my favorite tree to photograph in the winter time. I just love the bones of this tree. Is there a more photogenic tree out there?





How about a full moon over a football game?













Jet trails in the evening sky



Who can I complain to about this utility pole? It's in the absolute worst spot for my wintertime sunset photos. I cannot believe they would be so insensitive to my needs.























Summer sunsets require more careful staging as some of the neighborhood houses tend to get in the way of a good picture.































No comments: