Thursday, December 4, 2008

Barn Raising

My quick-witted readers will recall that my husband took me on a drive around the county in early November. Knowing my love of old barns (I'm silly that way), he made sure to slow down and point out photographic opportunities to me. Remember that all of these pictures were taken from a moving vehicle.


Here is an old barn tucked in along the woods. Click on the picture to get a better look.


This lovely old barn sits on a hill near the entrance to a newer subdivision.


The old is juxtaposed with the new. The road actually runs between these two barns.


This barn is just barely hanging in there.



The owners have obviously taken great care to maintain this beauty.




An old barn on the left and the remnants of a shed on the right of the road. Again, click on the picture for a better view.



The paint is faded, but the charm remains.


No comments: