Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Ohio and Bandits

We drove to Ohio yesterday to celebrate Christmas with our son and his family and my husband's family. And besides the fact that the wind seemed determined to blow us somewhere else, it was a lovely day.


Man, I can't believe I am outing myself. I prefer to stay out of pictures for obvious reasons. But I just had to show you my adorable grandson. He is eight months old and loves to stand and bounce. Gives new meaning to the term 'bouncing baby boy'.



Later, after many gifts were exchanged and opened, we were treated to a lovely sunset.

I love sunsets. Have you noticed?

My mother-in-law pointed out that though we were in Ohio, this is technically an Indiana sunset since they live only half a mile from the state border. Oh well, I guess we can share!



Then later that night as I was preparing for bed back home in Southern Indiana, I looked out my kitchen window to see this fellow and his buddy raiding the bird feeders. The picture is a bit blurry because he was charging me as I tried to take his picture. I wisely closed the door and let him return to his thievery.

No comments: