Friday, February 22, 2008

My Black and White World


Sigh, some days you just can't win. I was trying to be good. Really, I was. It just doesn't always work out that way. I had bought a pre-frozen packaged dinner that is supposed to be diet friendly. Now I won't tell you the brand name (let's just say the name evokes thoughts of sun and sand) and I should have tossed the meal and eaten the packaging instead. It couldn't have tasted worse and it probably would have been more filling. I finally could take no more and tossed the rest. My darling daughter took pity on her mom and made me a ham, swiss and onion wrap with mustard. There, that's better.




Kelley makes mom a real lunch. I could only eat half of this, so the rest is in the fridge for tomorrow's lunch.





I am beginning to think that my camera can only take black and white pictures.





See what I mean? Where's the color in my life?



Well, this is a little bit better. Too bad the plant is frozen.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be more colorful.



No comments: