Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Day in Indianapolis

I had a meeting and a luncheon at the Scottish Rite Cathedral in Indianapolis today. As it was a nice looking day and my husband was chauffeuring me to and fro, I took along my camera. Sit back, put your seat belt on and enjoy the ride.



We know we are close to Indy when we see these smokestacks. There are quite few industrial plants on the south side of Indianapolis.



The old and the new. The RCA Dome is current home of the Indianapolis Colts and the new, much larger stadium is being built a block away.


Funny, I've never noticed this sign before.




This structure completely covers the intersection of two major downtown streets. This is part of the Circle Centre Mall.


We arrive at our destination, the Scottish Rite Cathedral.


While I was waiting for my meeting to start, I wandered around the building, taking photographs. This is one of many ceiling medalions in the main hall.

There, you've arrived safe and sound.

No comments: