Saturday, October 10, 2009

More Randomness



I drive by this tree quite often and what I want to know is this:
If this tree ever falls over, how will we be able to tell?

The early morning dew highlights spiderwebs in the barberry bush.



While we were waiting for the IU - Ohio State football game to start, we wandered into Assembly Hall and watched the men's basketball team practice.



This early in the season, they are only allowed a couple hours of practice a week.




Coach Tom Crean (in the white shirt) talks to someone on the sidelines.




With cold weather approaching, I drained my water fountain and covered it with plastic, securing the plastic with twine.





Minx likes to climb in the dryer, often before the clothes can be removed.






Don't mind the Minx.







Ah, stock therapy.
What better way to spend a day?








Tis the time of year for spiderwebs and spiders.





This is not your garden variety spider.
If you ever wish to appreciate the skills of a spider, try weaving a web.
This is not as easy as one might think.
This web took me about three hours to create.




The other day I had a brain storm and decided that I could put a string of clear mini lights in my mosaic gazing ball.





What a bright idea.


No comments: