Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm Thankful for...

Once I have more time, I will upload pictures of my daughter making some terrific baked goods for Turkey Day. But for now, you will have to do with these pictures from my camera and my yard. As bad a year as we have had - first with a very late freeze and then with a prolonged dought - this year's fall explosion of color has been magnificent. We have now had two months of fall color decorating our landscape and I am delighted by this rare gift from nature.








My Cornus Floridas (dogwoods) and Fothergilla gardenii in front of my house.










Moon over Cleveland Select Pear (hmm, that doesn't exactly sound poetic now, does it?)


An absolutely beautiful ending to a perfect day. As the days, the months, and the years pass, I find more and more that I so grateful for the little things in life. A moment such as this cannot even be ruined by the nearby gun shots that herald hunting season in Southern Indiana.

I wish each and every one of you the Happiest and most Joyful Thanksgiving ever. Even if you must dig deep down inside youreself, please find something for which you can be truly grateful. I promise you, your life will truly be enriched.

No comments: