Friday, January 13, 2012

A Snowy Day on Indiana University Campus

Winter finally decided to visit us,
with temperatures in the teens
and a bit of snow.

We lucked out in that we only got about a half an inch of snow
instead of the one to two inches that had been forecast.

I had a meeting today at the IMU,
so I decided to take my camera with me
and get some shots of the winter scenes on campus
for those of you who crave snow.


 The snow covered banks of the Jordan River.








 Dunn Cemetery next to the IMU.






 Beck Chapel in the snow.


Just be glad you weren't out in the weather with me.
The temperature may have been 19 degrees,
but the wind chill was about 5 degrees.

2 comments:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Thank you.
Love the Chapel picture.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am craving snow. It's been bouncing around between the 30's and the 50's here and we had some "flurry activity" the other day, but no snow! Really beautiful pictures. vera charles