Friday, February 26, 2010

A Disappointing Lunch


Once again I decided to eat lunch at


What can I say,
I like to take myself out to lunch every
once in a while.



I hoped that the Lobster Club was available this time.



It was, so I ordered it along with the french fries.



The Lobster Club was described as being a
Maine lobster salad on toasted sourdough with lettuce,
tomato and smoked bacon.


This with the fries was $12.


Sadly, the lobster was overcooked and dry.
The bread was toasted a bit too much for my liking
and tore up my mouth.


I am not a fan of steak house fries as they are never
crispy enough for me.

This was still a very tasty sandwich

and I am sure that I just caught them on a bad day.

Hey, we all have those.

*

I've had worse meals,
but given my past experiences at Chapman's,
I was expecting better.

*

But not to worry,
I won't be giving up on this restaurant.

And besides,

the service was wonderful

and the ambience was divine.

1 comment:

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Maybe they thought you were Rosie?

And good luck on getting those extra crispy fries.